Salt Lake City Oktoberfest
Dust off your dirndls, launder that liederhosen, our fifth annual Oktoberfest is Saturday, September 30th.
VIP Entry, 12-1 PM
O’zapft is! Share the Oktoberfest opening ceremony with the Templin Fam. As with traditional Oktoberfest, the party doesn’t start until the mayor (Kevin Templin) taps the keg. Get in early to join for the tapping of the keg, claim a first come, first serve table, get a special TF tankard with an engraved steel TF topper, a meal token for Beltex, and your first pour of any draught beer.
General Admission, 1-9 PM
Oktoberfest general entry includes a ceramic mug with the TF Oktoberfest logo and your first pour of any draught beer.
Food: Beltex, Vosen’s Bakery, and Weller’s Döner Truck
Beltex makes the fabulous meat boards you can get in the taproom, and they’ll have a booth at Oktoberfest, serving up brats and more.
Vosen’s makes and delivers fresh pretzels to the taproom every day, all year. They’re joining Oktoberfest for the first time, serving sweet and savory baked goods, German candies, and German Lebkuchen cookies.
Weller’s Döner Wagon will be slinging German fast food favorites all day.
TF Oktoberfest Wear
Shirts! Socks! Limited edition TF Oktoberfest-wear is available in the beer store now and in our merch tent day of.
New this year: felt hats and flower crowns to add the finishing touch to your Bavarian lederhosen or dirndl.
All the Details
- Beer puppet available with a donation to benefit the Salt Lake Animal Shelter
- We’re expanding our footprint to include the back lot and we’ll have two tents for shade options
- We have more bathrooms, with rented porta potties and sinks
- We have more serving stations, with two trailers, the barrel room, taproom, and patio bar all pouring beers
- Remember your valid ID upon entry — absolutely zero exceptions
- Unfortunately, no dogs allowed